Specially designed for girls, this is more than just pants; we like to think of it as a light veil that covers baby like lace. Its fine stitch traces small openings reminiscent of flowers which leave a glimpse of baby´s soft skin. The little detail is provided by the ties that form a bow at the ankles and waist in a very feminine way.
Cotton is a natural fiber of vegetable origin and is extracted from the white speck that sprouts from its seed, and, when processed, it is transformed into a thread to later form a fabric. Interestingly, the oldest archaeological evidence of the use of this crop comes from the Tehuacán Valley in Mexico around 3,500 BC. It is a very popular fabric that is appreciated all over the world for its multiple qualities: soft, comfortable, permeable, insulating and durable.
But BEWARE, not all cotton is the same! There are different types and varieties, with fibers that are longer, shorter, thicker, or finer. For our babies' clothes we definitely recommend organic cotton because it is softer, hypoallergenic and highly beneficial for their delicate skin due to the absence of toxic residues in the fibers.
1) Protects the oceans from pollution – because it is not mixed with synthetic fabrics, washing it does not release microfibers into our waterways.
2) Protects farmers' livelihoods – as the use of non-GMO seeds allows them to reuse them each year.
3) Conserves the world's water and energy resources – using 88% less water and cutting energy use by 62%.
4) Reduces exposure to dangerous insecticides and pesticides – By using only organic fertilizers and herbicides, you protect the health of farm workers and the environment.
5) Prevents food contamination – because cottonseed oil and cottonseed cellulose are used as food additives, a fact that many consumers are unaware of.
6) Reduces exposure to toxic chemicals – since only low-impact dyes are used in its processing and the characteristics of the fabric are not altered by aggressive chemicals such as chlorine, ammonia or heavy metals.
7) Provides better working conditions – production is based on crop rotation, which makes the land more productive and improves health and quality of life in employment.
8) Supports regenerative agriculture – its responsible and sustainable production maintains soil fertility and reduces field emissions.
9) Promotes peace of mind – by choosing products made with organic cotton, we use our purchasing power to make a difference by adding value and making a social and environmental commitment.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
Lo bonito hay que cuidarlo...
- Lavar a máquina máx. 30°C en bolsitas de lavadora (para proteger el estambre y para que no se deformen)
- Usar jabón suave o detergente para ropa delicada
- Secar en máquina a baja temperatura. Si no tienes secadora extiéndelas en una superficie plana o un tendedero para interiores, se secarán muy rápido.
- No colgar las prendas recién lavadas y húmedas ni con pinzas ni en la percha, se pueden deformar.
- No usar cloro
- Planchar a baja temperatura