You have to take care of beautiful things. Follow our tips to enjoy each garment for generations!
- 1. Place the garment into a bag before putting it in the washing machine
- 2. Use mild soap or wool detergent
- 3. Machine wash max. 86°F
- 4. Machine dry on low heat (highly recommended for merino wool)
- 5. Iron at low temperature
- 6. DO NOT use clothespins on hangers to hang the freshly washed and damp garment as this damages the fabric
- 7. DO NOT use bleach
- 8. DO NOT use fabric softener as it damages the natural fibers
- 9. DO NOT dry the garment in the sun as colors may fade
Because we use 100% natural materials, the chlorine in the water can lighten the colors. And even if washed by hand, the size of the garments may increase slightly.
Each piece is unique because it is crafted by hand.